- Nov. 23rd 7:00-8:00 PM Public reading by Kara Stanley and Ann Y.K. Choi at Queen Books, 941 Queen Street East, Toronto
- Oct. 28th Sechelt Library Fundraiser Dinner and Silent Auction at the Sechelt Golf course. Simon and I will be reading and playing some music. Pre-dinner music by Simon and Boyd Norman
- Oct 4th 7PM-8:30 Salt Spring Island Book Launch: Kara Stanley’s new novel, Ghost Warning, navigates Toronto’s underbelly of urban grime, crime, and sublime. Angie Abdou, a Canada Reads finalist, launches her fifth work of fiction In Case I Go, a new kind of ghost story, about the many ways we’re haunted by the misdeeds of our ancestors; and Zoey Leigh Patterson’s debut, Next Year For Sure, is a mesmerizing portrait of an open relationship. With Claire Sicherman (Imprint) as host.
- Oct 3rd Angie Abdou and I will be reading at Bolen Books, Victoria 7:00PM
- Oct 2nd Vancouver Public Library. This is the Vancouver launch of Angie Abdou’s compelling new novel In Case I Go and my new novel Ghost Warning. Please come help us celebrate!
- September 30th Sechelt launch of Ghost Warning at the Sunshine Coast Arts Council on Medusa Street. Doors open at 6:30, reading at 7:00, music – by the awesome GUT BUCKET THUNDER – at 8:00. Come prepared to kick up your heels!
- September 29th and 30th Book signing at Talewind books 11:00- 1:30
- September 18th Book signing at Vancouver’s Book Warehouse 632 West Broadway Street 1-3
- September 16th Sunshine Coast Hospice Society Fundraiser. Simon and I will be joining Shane Kozycan for a night of readings, music and spoken word poetry at the Rockwood Pavilion.
- June 6th Simon, Joe and myself will be presenting at University of Victoria for the Cridge Centre for the Family’s Surivive – Strive – Thrive conference.
- June 18th Simon, Joe and myself will be presenting at the Vancouver Hyatt Regency for the BC Government Employment Union’s Equity and Human right’s conference.
- June 22nd I will be presenting, along with Simon, and Stanton Paradis at Vancouver’s Coal Harbour Hotel for the BC Brain Injury’s AGM.
- April 24th Myself and Stanton Paradis will be presenting for Alberta Council for Disability Services in Calgary.
- April 18th Saint John, New Brunswick. Simon, Joe and I will be presenting for Brain Injury Canada.
- March 31st Kwikwexwelhp Healing Village: Myself and Stanton Paradis in conversation with a group of students from the Inside Out program
- September 27th Toronto. Stanton Paradis and myself will be presenting for Brain Injury Canada.